You will need:4 (about 6 ounces each) Atlantic salmon steaks (3/4-inch / 2-cm) thick
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) oregano
- 1 teaspon (5 mL) thyme
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
STEP 1Mix together all marinade ingredients.
STEP 2Marinate salmon steaks into marinade, preferably overnight (minimum 2 hours, maximum 2 days), refrigerated.
STEP 3Barbecue directly over barbecue rack or onto oiled al foil, for approximately 10 minutes per inch (2.5 cm) thickness, until done.orBake salmon steaks into a preheated 400°F to 450°F (200°C to 230°C) oven, until done.