- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
STEP 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
STEP 2In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
STEP 3Brush both sides of orange roughy fillets with butter, and dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
STEP 4Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.